Tuesday, June 9, 2015

AWWWwww!: Kylie Jenner Reveals Mama Kris Cut Her Off Financially at Age 14

'My mum cut me off': The teen star admitted her mother Kris Jenner stopped paying for her for things three years ago




































In an interview with UK's InStyle magazine, the teenager opened up and revealed she has been taking care of herself financially since she was 14 years old after mama Kris cut her off.
'My mum cut me off financially three years ago so I pay for everything – my car, my gas and food as well as my clothes,' she revealed.
 
.
Difficult relationship? Kylie's comments about her 'Momager' cutting her off came just weeks after she revealed her older sister Khloe Kardashian is more of a mother figure to her

However, with the fun and responsibility of buying her own stuff, the young star has admitted that she regrets many of her choices, especially those in her wardrobe. 
She regaled: 'There are so many outfits I bought in the past that I just think now are NOT cute – but there's not very much I can do about it!' 
Growing up fast: Kylie is reportedly worth $5m on her own, thanks to her appearances on the TV show as well as her fashion and beauty partnerships
 
'I think my style is a little bit darker thanks to my mom,' she said. 
'There are a lot of skulls around her house and the furniture is mostly black and white. She wears a lot of black too, I think that has definitely rubbed off on me.'
Also in the InStyle interview, Kylie - who is famed for sharing rather revealing snaps of her slim and curvy figure on Instagram - admitted that she doesn't actually have to exercise. 
'I haven't worked out in two and a half years. I'm living out my youth not doing any exercise and eating what I want, which is pretty bad,' she confessed.
'I'm into yellow rice – you just cook it for 15 minutes, it tastes so good.'
 
Wowzer!! Who knew Kylie's life was sooooo tough.. Right....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Credit: dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment